Sunday, January 8, 2012

Create lasting memories!

Creating lasting memories is fun and leaves our kids, friends and family with something that will last a lifetime or even longer! I share stories with my kids about the fun things I used to do with my grandmother, the memories have outlived my grandma and that is a million times better than any toy she could have given me. So for my kids birthdays, I always take them out for some sort of an event. We have gone to plays, shows, concerts, trips, spa days and this year we even took a flying lesson in a private plane! My kids LOVE creating these memories with me and never wish for some plastic toy instead. We have so much fun! So today, create a lasting memory, or plan one for an upcoming special day and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment