Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MUST READS:

I am often asked what my book recommendations are, I thought I would publish my list here so everyone can check it out! Let me know which your favorites are and what you think of my list and Live Inspired Now! (***There are extra stars by my very favorites!***)

***The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People- Stephen R Covey

*Awaken the Giant Within and Unlimited Power- both by Anthony Robbins

*PsychoCybernetics- Maxwell Maltz

*Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

*Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu

*The Power of Now and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle

*Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

*How to Win Friends and Influence People- Dale Carnegie

*Kids are Worth It- Barbara Coloroso

***Three Minute Therapy- Michael Edelstein

*The Shift- Dr. Wayne Dyer

*Flow- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

***Mans Search For Meaning- Viktor E Frankl

*Spontaneous Happiness- Andrew Weil

*Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway- Susan Jeffers

***Qualities Of Success- Zig Ziglar

*The End Of Molasses Classes- Ron Clark


(Don't settle for mediocrity, Live Inspired NOW! Call or email for more info!)

No comments:

Post a Comment